1. Paper preparations for Conference Proceedings
• Only full papers of at least 10 pages will be candidates for publication in proceedings
• Papers with rate higher than 20% coincidence rate are should not be accepted
• Important downloads for authors
a. Proceedings Guidelines for Authors
b. Word Template
c. LaTeX Package
2. Papers recommended to SCI/EI Indexed Journal (Full Length Papers Only)
No typesetting is required before your initial submission. After your paper is accepted based on peer review, appropriate journal will be recommended to you attached with the template required by the journal accordingly.
3. Template for Abstract Proceeding (Abstracts Only for oral and poster presentation)
For those who are only interested in attendance and making an oral or poster presentation without publications, please submit your abstract(s) via the paper submission system, and mark "abstract for oral (or poster) presentation" in the note form at the submission system.
Abstracts should be submitted in .DOC format according to the template below:
Please note that the abstracts submitted for attendance will not be published in any journals. The Conference Abstract Proceedings is for communication purpose only.
4. Submission Details
• Both Paper and abstract submissions must be made through the Online Submission System.
• For papers to be published in SCI indexed journals, there will also be a charge for each additional page. For details, please consult the organizing committee before submission.
• Each Abstract should be strictly within 1 page in length, contains about 250 words.