• Abstract for oral presentation should be submitted based on the "Abstract Template
" via SNSP 2019 online submission system
• Please mark "for oral presentation" in the NOTE box, or email to email@example.com
1. Time Allocation
|Presentation Type||Total Allotted Time|
|Keynote Presentation||40 min|
|Invited Presentation||25 min|
|Regular Presentation||15 min|
a. Each presentation includes 3- 5 minutes for question and discussion.
b. All presenters are requested to start and done their presentation on time. A warning will be given when 3 minutes left.
2. Preparation before the presentation:
1) Laptops equipped with Windows 10, Office 2010 Pro English (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and Adobe Reader are provided;
2) LCD projectors, Screens, Laser pointers and Microphones are provided;
3) Speakers who have not sent the presentation in PPT/PDF format to the organizing committee should have their presentation data ready in a memory stick and copy it to the laptop in the session room about 15 minutes before the start time, and make sure it could be normally displayed;
4) All speakers should inform the Session Chair (before the start of your Session) that you are present.
3. Presentation Requirements
* Speakers are strongly encouraged to dress in business formals during presentations.
* Speakers should be well knowledgeable and expert in the area of presentation for a better exchange.
* No commercial advertisements are allowed during the presentation.
*All communications should be in English, and no other language is acceptable.
4. About the Best Presentation
1) Each session will select one Best Oral Presentation, please ensure your Paper ID (SNSP****) is shown correctly in the first or last page at your presentation data.
2) The best presenter of each session will be awarded with free standard registration for the next SNSP.
5. Conference Attendance / Cancellation
In order to better arrange the sessions, if a speaker cannot show up on time or need to cancel the presentation, please inform the conference secretary earlier via firstname.lastname@example.org